Me enjoying life - I don't like the virtual!

Me enjoying life - I don't like the virtual!

Monday 17 December 2007

Update!!!....

It has been a while since my last post. Its seems that I still find it hard to stay on the net if I am not being encouraged to. I may have learnt a few thing about the internet and computer technology but for me no great love afair has developed as such. Not to worry.....my blog has developed greatly and I have been focusing most of my thoughts lately on my group project. We have established our blog as a pair and have also got a wiki site to allow us to script write over the holidays, (and I have to admit this is a useful tool) so we are on our way. I have been really interested by the material I have been finding to back up our investigation. Trying to prove that the internet contributes to a lot of negative behaviour and occurences is not actually that difficult. I have also been considering the best way to present our ideas, and after looking at the form of home made videos which I have gone into a bit more in detail on the previous blog I am keen to attempt to create an amature video for our piece.

I have also been interested to start reading about the Surveillance Camera Players.
Check them out via this link
http://www.notbored.org/the-scp.html
Or watch this space as I hope to give a report on my findings soon .....

No comments: